Back by Popular Demand: Announcing All New “Boost 2.0 Certification Program” for Reddit Ads Formula
Our new Boost 2.0 Certification Program is ready, are you?
School is back in session and so is our industry education program! On October 5, we updated Reddit Ads Formula, our one-stop, on-demand learning hub, to include all new features, courses, and certifications. Designed to educate advertisers on everything they need to drive maximum success on Reddit, we’re introducing a new “Boost 2.0 Certification Program” as a second module in our successful Fundamentals program.
Since its launch in June 2022, Reddit Ads Formula has welcomed over 5,800 participants from 26+ countries to the Fundamentals program, 50% from Holding Companies and independent agencies. Agencies and advertising partners like GroupM, Tinuiti, PMG, Aleph, Horizon Next, Wpromote, and Dentsu, are just some of the clients who have participated in the Fundamentals certification. With modules focused on understanding Reddit’s audience, unique targeting capabilities, ad formats and more, the courses boast an overall satisfaction rating of 4.5 out of 5, with 87% of participants reporting having a better understanding of Reddit’s ads offerings as a result of their participation1. And with increased demand from clients to take their Reddit education further, we’re doubling down with an all-new program.
“Reddit Ads Formula has been key to educating the market on Reddit’s unique value proposition and these new certifications are in direct response to our partners wanting to deepen their expertise and understanding of Reddit,” said Reddit’s Chief Revenue Officer, Harold Klaje. “We know how beneficial this program can be for advertisers as they elevate their campaigns to be more strategic and impactful, so it’s exciting to evolve the program and bring more partners along on our journey.”
Introducing our Boost Certification Program
Reddit Ads Formula’s Boost Certification Program builds on our existing Fundamentals course with 2-3 hours of new educational content for advertisers and agencies seeking to better optimize our ads products, features, and tools, and specifically to enrich their creative campaigns on Reddit. It launches with an all-new site that offers tailored learning journeys based on each participant’s existing Reddit knowledge, role, and campaign objectives. In addition to boasting an official Reddit Ads Formula certification, participants will also be rewarded with the option to make a Reddit-funded donation to a charity, via our Karma Kash initiative, on completion of the course.
The new modules will focus on:
- Measurement on Reddit: Participants will be guided through Reddit’s first and third-party measurement tools, how to evaluate campaign success and measure overall campaign effectiveness.
- Auction Fundamentals: Includes insights on choosing a winning bid, strategies for budget allocation, and a deeper understanding of the factors influencing campaign performance.
- Optimize Performance: Explores how to leverage data to improve campaign results, make ad group-level adjustments to drive results, and implement best practices to optimize ads.
- Hack Your Creative: Highlights unique creative techniques you can use to engage with Reddit’s 100,000+ communities.
- Find Your People: Navigating Reddit Communities: Features strategies for advertisers to actively engage with Reddit communities and customize their ads to provide added value.
- Launch Mode: Testing Formulas: Analyze winning strategies to help your brand identify creatives and messaging that will drive campaign results on Reddit.
“With the current pace of innovation and the evolution in the wider ad ecosystem, it’s crucial for us to invest the time and headspace for our media specialists to really get to grips with what’s out there and understand how to plan for what’s next. This new Reddit program is a key part of that journey for our people, it enriches our team's understanding and allows us to really master the intricacies of the platform, said Dentsu Global President, Activation & Partnerships, Clive Record. Through our close partnership with Reddit, this deep platform knowledge is something we can leverage to craft campaigns which resonate, captivate, and drive unparalleled success for our clients.”
Do advertisers need to finish all Fundamental courses before jumping into the new content?
No, advertisers are free to jump around between both programs to address any gaps in their knowledge of Reddit Ads.
Do all courses need to be completed in order to take the exam?
No, advertisers are free to take the exam at any time.
Is this available to advertisers globally?
Yes, but it’s currently only available in English.
Sources: 1 Reddit Survey Data (Global), 2022