The 2022 roundup: Reddit Ads Manager improvements
The end of the year is often a time for reflection, and we’re taking a moment to appreciate a number of key updates we’ve made to Reddit Ads Manager in 2022.
Ads Platform Updates
December 8, 2022
Not only did we make updates to improve usability of our Ads Manager, we also made it easier for everyone to create and test new ads, and get support from our team. Here’s more details on each update:
Helping new advertisers get started:
- Live Chat: The new Reddit Support chat module lives on every page of Ads Manager and the Reddit Ads Help Center, providing support and guidance for setting up campaigns on the platform.
- Advertising Credit: There’s no better time to test out Reddit Ads while we are offering ads credit for new advertisers. Folks who take advantage of this credit will have it directly applied to their billing page, making getting started on Reddit a no-brainer (restrictions and conditions apply).
- Reddit Pixel Onboarding wizard: Here to help seamlessly integrate the Reddit Pixel onto your site, so you can measure and optimize your campaigns, as well as retarget high-value customers.
Launching and managing campaigns:
- Expanding Community Targeting: This year we’ve added over 1,000 new targetable communities to our Ads Manager, giving you more opportunities to reach redditors engaging with the communities relevant to your brand.
- Audience Manager: The updated Audience Manager tool allows you to create, edit, delete, and reuse audiences across your Reddit ad account, saving you time as you test and segment out your targeting preferences across the platform.
- Post Library: Our new Post Library enables you to create, view, and manage all of your promoted posts in one place, ensuring maximum flexibility as you tweak targeting and creative messaging.
- Edit Ads: You can now update the creatives of an existing ad right on the ‘Edit Ad’ page, making it easier to manage and make changes to your campaigns in real time.
- Forecasting Auction Results: The redesigned Estimates tool provides impression and click estimates for your ad group, as well as an estimated audience size. Use this to understand your advertising potential and outcomes from the outset and make changes to ensure your campaign objectives are met.
- UI Updates: Over the course of 2022, we have made some significant changes to the look and feel of Reddit Ads Manager. We updated the navigation menu, introduced a revamped sign-up page, and launched an updated metrics modal that separates events and metrics—all part of our work to ensure the most smooth and seamless experience for our partners.